Houston County is home to:
- Little League Southeastern Region Headquarters
- The Museum of Aviation
- The Georgia National Fairgrounds and Agricenter – Nearly 500,000 visitors attend the annual
11-day Georgia National Fair. In addition to the fair, The Georgia National Fairgrounds and Agricenter hosts an average of 235 events annually.
- Oaky Woods Wildlife Management Area
- Go Fish Education Center
- Warner Robins Little Theatre
- Perry Players Community Theatre
- The City of Warner Robins Parks and Recreation Department and the City of Perry Parks and Recreation Department offer residents a host of activities. There are 15 parks located throughout Houston County. Programs offered for youth include volleyball, soccer, cheerleading, baseball, softball, track, swimming, football and basketball. Adult programs include a host of softball leagues, swimming, volleyball and basketball. Senior adults can also participate in Warner Robins’ Georgia Golden Olympics. The departments also offer a variety of enrichment classes.
Did you know... The largest industrial complex in Georgia is strategically located in Houston County within a 2 hour flight of 80% of the entire U.S. population.